This game can be printed on 11x17 paper and laminated to prevent wear. You could also glue it onto a file folder and then laminate it. Collect a game piece for each player (such as counting bears, counters, etc.) and a die. Follow the directions on the game board.
Many ways to play:
1. Students say the letter name.
2. Students say the letter sound.
3. Students say the letter name and letter sound.
4. Students say a word that begins with that letter.
4. Students say all 3 - letter, sound, and word!