INCLUDED IN THIS SET ARE:
Printable Positive Phrases
Printable Letter and Numbers
PLUS many more words! So if you want the other 2 packages, they are both included in this one. Don't buy all three!
These words, phrases and letters can be used in so many ways, including art, poetry, literacy, collage and crafts. This product contains 48 pages of magazine letters and words! Over 1600 words and over 500 individual letters.
These letters were cut out and scanned for your use. Print off as many copies as you'd like for your students to use in art projects, poetry writing, letter recognition and more!
** 10 pages of letters and numbers in various sizes and colors (over 500 individual letters or numbers)
** 38 pages of words and phrases divided up into sections-- OVER 1600 WORDS to pick from!
4. Animals (some duplicated from Nouns)
6. Extra Words (such as prepositions and pronouns)
7. Proper Nouns
8. Positive Phrases
9. Other Phrases
10. Words & Phrases good for All About Me projects (duplicated from other pages,
but separating them out this way makes it easier to print only a small selection).
11. Artsy Words
How to Use:
• Add the words to a mixed media collage.
• Use in art journals.
• Paste words on a sketchbook page and use them as drawing prompts.
• Create an “About Me” collage. Cut out photos of things all about yourself. Glue on words that describe you and things that you like.
• Cut out inspirational words and glue to a rock. Add acrylic paint and seal with Mod Podge.
• Decoupage anything! Find a blank wooden picture frame and glue words to the frame. Cover with Mod Podge and fill in spaces with acrylic paint.
• Create sentences with the words for practice.
• Cut out and have students sort into nouns, verbs and adjectives.
• Make poetry using the words. Illustrate the word with colored pencils or markers.
• Use the words to make a silly greeting card for a friend!