Put a Maths twist on the classic favourite game 'Guess Who?'- your class will love it!
These cards are designed to fit the 'Who Am I?' board game that can currently be purchased at Big W ($3 each as of 7/01/2018). If you have a 'Guess Who?/Who Am I?/Who Is It?' board game purchased from elsewhere and you would like cards designed to fit, don't hesitate to contact me.
2 x Sets of Numbers (To be laminated and placed into game board)
1 x Set of larger Mystery Numbers
2 x Rule Cards (Print as many as desired)
Tips and hints:
- Make sure you select 'do not scale' when printing
- I have designed the cards with enough space to leave a laminated border. Laminating is strongly recommended
- I also recommend using coloured backing paper for the Mystery Cards to ensure that students aren't able to see through and read their opposing players card
- Rules cards are optional for game play, but may assist students who need reminding
- For the Big W game I would highly recommend applying "trimming mat" stick on dots to the bottom of your game boards, it makes the cards less likely to flip down when the board is leaned on/moved accidentally. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like me to send a picture of what I'm talking about :)