My second adaptation of the classic classroom favourite game 'Guess Who?'- a unique, engaging and fun approach to Geometry. Give your students a new way to exercise their reasoning skills, abstract thought and use of mathematical language!
These cards are designed to fit the 'Who Am I?' board game that can currently be purchased at Big W ($3 each as of 7/01/2018). If you have a 'Guess Who?/Who Am I?/Who Is It?' board game purchased from elsewhere and you would like cards designed to fit, please don't hesitate to contact me!
2 x Sets of Shapes (To be laminated and placed into game board)
1 x Set of larger Mystery Shapes
2 x Rule Cards (Print as many as desired)
Tips and hints:
- Make sure you select "do not scale" when printing (if you are given the option)
- I have designed the cards with enough space to leave a laminated border. Laminating of all pieces is strongly recommended for durability.
- I would also recommend using dark coloured backing paper for the Mystery Cards to ensure that students aren't able to see through and read their opposing players card.
- Rules cards are optional for game play, but may assist students who need visual cues.
- For the Big W game I would highly recommend applying "trimming mat" stick on dots to the bottom of your game boards, it makes the cards less likely to flip down when the board is leaned on/moved accidentally. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like me to send a picture of what I'm talking about :)