Included in this pack are FOUR Maths variations to the classic classroom favourite 'Guess Who?':
1) Guess My Number (0-500) with Rules Cards, Number Cards and Mystery Number Cards
2) Guess My Number (500-1000) with Number Cards and Mystery Number Cards
3) Guess My Fraction with Rules Card, Fraction Wall, Fraction Cards and Mystery Fraction Cards
4) Guess My Shape with Rules Cards, Shape Cards and Mystery Shape Cards
These cards are designed to fit the 'Who Am I?' board game that can currently be purchased at Big W ($3 each as of 7/01/2018). If you have a 'Guess Who?/Who Am I?/Who Is It?' board game purchased from elsewhere and you would like cards designed to fit, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Tips and hints:
- Make sure you select 'do not scale' when printing (if given the option)
- I have designed the cards with enough space to leave a laminated border. Laminating of all pieces is strongly recommended for durability.
- I would also recommend using dark coloured backing paper for the Mystery Cards to ensure that students aren't able to see through and read their opposing players card.
- The Rules Cards for Number 0-500 and 500-1000 are the same, so only one is included in the PDF.
- Rules Cards and Fraction wall are optional for game play, but may assist students who need visual cues.
- For the Big W game I would highly recommend applying "trimming mat" stick on dots to the bottom of your game boards, it makes the cards less likely to flip down when the board is leaned on/moved accidentally. Email email@example.com if you'd like me to send a picture of what I'm talking about :)