This bilingual packet was assembled for the needs of preschool and kindergarten students at my school. This resource was created to meet a variety of family needs - simple pages, resources that can be copied multiple times (Journal response & Book report pages), meeting different type of technology needs (2 QR pages to scan for interactive learning resources and family content), and more.
I am sure that as we continue to see how this learning-from-home experience unravels for us, I will be able to update this packet with more resources.
For the time being, this is what is included:
- an introductory letter to families
- activities "calendar"
- 2 pages of QR codes to scan with interactive learning resources
- Writing Pages:
- "When I Grow U"
- "Journal Response"
- "Book Report"
- Counting with Dinosaur footprints
- Measuring and putting dogs in order from smallest to biggest
- Color by Shape
- Color by Number
- Scavenger Hunt in your Home activity
Feel free to use this resource to help your families and you may email or share however works best for you and your families.
Please remember to leave feedback and let us know how this product works for you.