Engage your learners in FUN, INTERACTIVE, and CREATIVE ways while learning about BILL GATES using a multitude of resources to investigate and discover interesting facts about this famous person. HIGHLY ADAPTABLE TO MEET OUR NEEDS!
All activities are NO PREP and READY TO GO! Great for sub (substitute lesson plans). Each works well as a quick, textbook-free, in-class, or homework activity. Just print and go! Great for interactive notebooks, test prep, review, and showcasing your students' learning!
BILL GATES - William Henry Gates III KBE DFBCS is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, and humanitarian. He is best known as the principal founder of Microsoft Corporation.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED - each differentiated (biographical sketch activities great for interactive notebooks and journals):
- WEBQUEST - Activity is differentiated allowing students to respond to open-ended questions reaching individual levels. WebQuests are designed to provide teachers with opportunities to differentiate by allowing students to respond to a varying range of questions.
- CHAIN / BRACELET / BOOKMARK - Templates can be adapted to meet your specific classroom needs.
- CUBE - Create a knowledge cube covering multiple aspects of the life of this famous person.
- TIMELINE ACTIVITY - Students are to find 5 events to include on the timeline and choose a quote and provide a response.
- POSTER (INTERACTIVE NOTES) - Students are to find 8 pieces of information to include on the puzzle pieces, choose a quote and respond, and formulate 3 questions they would like to ask this famous person.
- GRAPHIC ORGANIZER - A blank template (with and without lines) to meet your individual classroom needs.
- FLIP BOOK - Students are to find 5 facts and construct a biographical flip book.
- BANNERS - Two banner templates (with and without lines) great for showcasing student knowledge allowing for great creativity..
- ENTRANCE SLIP - A blank template to meet your individual classroom needs.
- EXIT SLIP - A blank template to meet your individual classroom needs.
Please remember to review all purchases so you can earn TpT credits to be used on future products.
You can find FREE PRODUCTS for my store at: FREE PRODUCTS - iLoveToTeachKids
More FREE PRODUCTS at: FREE PRODUCTS - KeepItSimpleStudents