Do your kids love BINGO! Check out this fun game to help your students learn Arabic. When printed on cardstock and laminated to last, they can be used over and over again.
Format: PDF file, 23 pages
Included in the file:
- A class set of 20 Bingo cards. 4X4 playing grid (16 playing spaces total).
- Calling cards.
- Print all Bingo pages on standard 8.5x11” paper.
- Cut out the calling cards on dotted lines and put them in a container. For durability print all pages on white cardstock then laminate before using.
- Hand out one Bingo card to each student and a few pennies or other small objects to cover up the called item on their card.
- The caller should pull out one card from the container and call the item name in Arabic.
- The students will then cover the corresponding item.
- To get bingo, a student needs to get 4 in a row in any direction.
Visit us at www.arabicplayground.com