Math areas covered in this math bingo set:
1. 3 number addition: 3 Bingo cards, 23 Calling Cards
2. Expanded Notation: 2 Bingo Cards, 24 Calling Cards
3. Subtraction: 2 Bingo Cards, 24 Calling Cards
4. Multiplication: 2 Bingo Cards of each multiple fact, 24 x1 calling cards, 16 calling cards for: x2, x3, x5,
*This is a perfect, no prep center. Hand the kids the Bingo Game cards, choose one student to be the "caller" and they are ready to go. My students LOVE to use the white board markers, so I laminated my copy and they can wipe them off easily. Another way to use these is to put them into plastic sheet protectors and use some type of counters to keep track.
The Calling Cards that go with each set should also be laminated to save over time and then cut apart. I put mine into baggies, add them to the Bingo cards that go with them and store them in a file. Every Thursday (Math Centers) my kids beg me to let them play Math Bingo.
* These are set up with Differentiated Instruction in mind.
The Addition and Subtraction are perfect for the younger, struggling math fact learners. The Place Value (expanded notation) and multiplication cards are perfect for the more advanced students in your group.
*I like to have one student be the "caller". I haven't done this, but you may also try and put the answers on the back of the caller cards so the caller can check the answers.