Color, cut, and glue and make oodles of different BIRDS with Pockets.
Choose from 24 pocket fillers or make your own pocket filler. Use the fillers for reminders, announcements, holiday/special day greetings, accomplishments, etc.
There are various ways of making BIRDS with Pockets, depending on the age and ability of your students and depending on your time and resources.
* Duplicate the BIRDS with Pockets pattern pages on white paper and have your students color the parts before they cut and glue.
* Print the individual parts pattern pages on colored paper and have you students cut and glue.
* Make basic birds or make fancy birds with faces and/or separate feathered chests.
* Design your own bird. Use the basic body pattern, but make your own eyes, head feathers, etc. Draw dots or squiggles. Add glitter? Be creative.
* Fill the pockets with pocket fillers of your choice or leave the pockets empty.
The first page (photos of 16 different birds) and My Favorite Way to Make BIRDS with Pockets page contain color photos. All of the other pages are in black and white.
BIRDS with Pockets includes
* Page of color photos of 16 different BIRDS with Pockets (I love making these birds!)
* Contents with black/white photos and illustrations (2 pages)
* Contents Pocket Fillers with black/white illustrations
* Teacher Directions with black/white photos and illustrations
* Teacher Directions Pocket Fillers and Variations with black/white photos
* Student Directions – step-by-step with black/white photos
* Student Directions Variations – step-by-step with black/white photos
* My Favorite Way to Make BIRDS with Pockets with color photos
* BIRD with a Pocket Pattern Page with black/white photo
* Face/Feathered Chest Pattern Page with black/white photos
* Individual Parts Pattern Pages - body, eyes, beaks, feathers, legs, feet, faces, feathered chests
* Pocket Fillers - rectangles, rounded rectangles, fancy rectangles, books, pentagons, hexagons, apples, leaves (2), acorns, pumpkins, stars, snowflakes, bells, holly leaves, ornaments, hearts, shamrocks, eggs, flowers, baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, footballs
SEE MORE OF THE CONTENTS ON THE PREVIEW.
© 2016 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy
pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this
product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly
prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).