Make oodles of different BIRDS with Pockets.
Color, cut, and glue. Then choose from 24 pocket fillers or make your own pocket filler. Use the fillers for reminders, announcements, holiday/special day greetings, accomplishments, etc.
There are various ways of making BIRDS with Pockets
, depending on the age and ability of your students and depending on your time and resources.
* Duplicate the BIRDS with Pockets
pattern pages on white paper
and have your students color the parts before they cut and glue or .........
* Duplicate the individual parts pattern pages on colored paper
and have you students cut and glue.
* Make basic birds
or make fancy birds
with faces and/or separate feathered chests.
* Design your own bird.
Use the basic body pattern, but make your own eyes, head feathers, etc. Draw dots or squiggles. Add glitter.
* Fill the pockets with pocket fillers
of your choice or leave the pockets empty.
The first page (photos of 16 different birds) and My Favorite Way to Make BIRDS with Pockets page contain color photos. All of the other pages are in black and white.
Set your printer to print ACTUAL SIZE so the pages print with the correct dimensions.
BIRDS with Pockets includes
* Page of color photos of 16 different BIRDS with Pockets
* Contents with black/white photos and illustrations (2 pages)
* Contents of various Pocket Fillers with black/white illustrations
* Teacher Directions with black/white photos and illustrations
* Teacher Directions Pocket Fillers and Variations with black/white photos
* Student Directions – step-by-step with black/white photos
* Student Directions Variations – step-by-step with black/white photos
* My Favorite Way to Make BIRDS with Pockets with color photos
* BIRD with a Pocket Pattern Page with black/white photo
* Face/Feathered Chest Pattern Page with black/white photos
* Individual Parts Pattern Pages - body, eyes, beaks, feathers, legs, feet, faces, feathered chests
* Pocket Fillers - rectangles, rounded rectangles, fancy rectangles, books, pentagons, hexagons, apples, leaves (2), acorns, pumpkins, stars, snowflakes, bells, holly leaves, ornaments, hearts, shamrocks, eggs, flowers, baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, footballs
To see a sample of my work before you purchase BIRDS with Pockets
, download and print the Bee Gee Freebie:
*** OWL Paper Shapes
If you like BIRDS with Pockets
, you might also like:
*** EAGLE with a Pocket
*** OWL with a Pocket
© 2016 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy
pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this
product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly
prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please leave feedback on Comments & Ratings. Thank you.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please click on Product Q & A or email me at BeeGeeHazell@verizon.net. I would love to hear from you.