These activities are based on that lovable dog, Biscuit. There are eight original activities from different areas of the curriculum. Activities are in PDF format.
1. Noun/Verb Sort: Sort the noun & verb cards to the correct spot on the mat.
2 -og Word Family Pull Through: Slide the letter strip through to create
words from the - og family. Pick five of the words and write a sentence for
3. Homophone Bones: Match each homonym with it's correct meaning
4. Dog Bone Measuring: Put the bones in order from shortest to longest.
Next, measure each to the nearest centimeter.
5. Biscuit & Me Venn Diagram: Use Venn diagram to show how Biscuit's bed
time routine is similar and different from yours.
6. How Much is That Doggy in the Window?: Count the amounts on the coin
cards and match them to the correct doggy in window.
7. Story Sequence: Put the events from the story in the order they happened.
8. Letter Bingo: Play a bingo game by marking the lowercase letter on the
card when shown the uppercase letter.
9. Activity Letter: Explains how to do each activity.