Sensei-tional Classrooms brings to you Black Line Masters for Japanese Language, Intercultural & Literacy Activities: Cultural 日本
A series of BLMs around cultural Japan, this resource can be useful for a number of intercultural activities, script practice, research skills, reading comprehension, vocabulary consolidation and use across year groups. Activities range in time length, so you can work them easily into existing units of work.
Black Line Master activities for photocopying and use in class include:
* Rivers and Mountains Kanji Game
* Children's Day: Cloze, Literacy Activities, Summary Paragraph Writing & Koinobori Decorating
* 50分 ICT Research... Japanese Food Dishes PowerPoint
* Decorate a 日本 Kanji Vertical Banner & Writing Exercise
* レシピ Recipe Write Up Scaffold
* Timed Tabemono Search
* Traditional 日本 たからさがし Online Treasure Hunt
* Visiting Traditional 日本
* Drinking おちゃ
Sensei-tional Classrooms would love to hear your feedback on this product.