Sensei-tional Classrooms bring to you Black Line Masters for Japanese Language, Intercultural & Literacy Activities: Discover 日本
Do you want to explain why Sakurajima has been erupting lately? Would you like to discuss the upcoming 5th anniversary of the Great Tohoku Earthquake and the associated catastrophic tsunami with your classes? Discover some fascinating things about Japanese volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami, food, samurai, seasons and spider crabs that will readily support cross-curriculum perspectives and CLIC units. Our latest Discover 日本 BLMs provide a series of printable Japanese-themed intercultural and language activities to explore cross-curriculum content, script practice, word etymology, research skills, reading comprehension and language development across year groups.
Black Line Master activities for photocopying and use in class include:
* Seasonal 日本: Scaffolded Research - Beginner and Advanced
* Create a Seasons 木 - もみじ & さくら
* Artwork: Seasons 木
* Super Snack ぬりえ: Hiragana to Reveal a すし Roll & はし
* The Land of Fire Mountains 火山: Intercultural/CLIC look at Volcanoes
* Research About: Japanese Volcanoes & Earthquakes (Informal Assessment)
* Remembering 東日本大震災: The Great Tohoku Earthquake
* Super Seismic つなみ: Kanji Numbers & つなみ Hiragana Excercise
* Have You Ever Heard of たかあしがに?: Literacy - Barrier Activity Cloze.
Sensei-tional Classrooms would love to hear your feedback on this product.