Sensei-tional Classrooms bring to you Black Line Masters for Japanese Language, Intercultural & Literacy Activities: Knowing 日本
Do you need to incorporate cross-curriculum areas into your units of work? Our latest Knowing 日本 BLMs provide a series of Japanese-themed printable scaffolds, graphic organisers and templates that support literacy, intercultural activities, script practice, research skills, reading comprehension, vocabulary consolidation and language development across year groups. Activities range in time length, so you can work them easily into existing units of work to tick off links to English, numeracy, history, geography, visual arts, ICT and, of course, Japanese!
Black Line Master activities for photocopying and use in class include:
* Say ちず: Japan Map Geography Activity
* Trivia About 日本 Research
* ぬりえ Kanji Numbers 1-9: Lanterns Activity
* Kanji Climb ぬりえ: Hiragana to Reveal 山
* まち Across the Cities of 日本: Note-taking/Summarising
* Visit おしろ Castles Cloze Passage
* おしろ Features & Mini-Research
* Mindful まつもと城 Colouring Designs
* See in the せつぶん Festival: Informal Poster Scaffold + おに art.
Sensei-tional Classrooms would love to hear your feedback on this product.