Sensei-tional Classrooms brings to you Black Line Masters for Japanese Language, Intercultural & Literacy Activities: Graphically Organised 日本
Need ideas on scaffolded learning and explicit literacy instruction for teaching Japanese? Our latest BLMs around provide a series of Japanese-themed printable scaffolds, graphic organisers and templates that support literacy, intercultural activities, script practice, research skills, reading comprehension, vocabulary consolidation and language development across year groups. Activities range in time length, so you can work them easily into existing units of work.
Black Line Master activities for photocopying and use in class include:
* Literacy: アプリ App Review
* Write a にっき Diary Entry
* 10 日本語 たんご Game: Dictionary Game and Writing Activity
* Sending a はがき Postcard Scaffold
* Viewing 日本 Via Video: Note-taking Scaffold
* Storyboard a ものがたり: Japanese Story/Manga Story Structure
* Hiragana 円 Game: Japanese Money Maker
* かいもの Katakana 円 Game
* Deeper Cultural Knowledge: RESEARCH 日本 - Research and Extended Response Scaffold + Write Up.
Sensei-tional Classrooms would love to hear your feedback on this product.