Are you tired of your being interrupted by kids who have a BAD case of the BLURTS? I have you covered with this editable Powerpoint and GOOGLE Slides! Use these slides to personalize editable text boxes to create a Blurt Bean classroom management system that works!
What is in this download?
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Directions
Pg. 4 Google Slides VIRTUAL LINK for the Digital Option
Pg. 5 Classroom Management Tips
Pg. 6 Billy Blurt STORY (Read to Students)
Pg. 7 Blurt Definition Poster
Pg. 8 -9 How to Fill The Bean Jar
Pg. 10 Blurt Bean Rules (EDITABLE PAGE to create your own)
Pg. 11 BlurtBUSTER Strategies (Things to do besides blurting out.)
Pg. 12-14 COOL BEANS Expository Writing Pages (Digital w/ text boxes, Printable with Intermediate and Primary lines.)
Pg. 115-17 Bean Behavior OPINION Writing Pages (Digital w/ text boxes, Printable with Intermediate and Primary lines.)
Pg. 18-20 We “BEAN” Good Persuasive Writing Pages (Digital w/ text boxes, Printable with Intermediate and Primary lines.)
Pg. 41-23 Compare and Contrast behavior types. Pet
Pg. 24 Students Identify Why BLURTING OUT is a problem and how to solve it!
Pg. 25-31 Blurting Journal Options (1/2 Page, run copies, cut, and staple or do it digitally.)
Pg. 32 Cool Beans Certificate
Pg. 33-34 Daily Blurt Chart Tracker for Kiddos who need extra help or for the one’s to need data collection.
Pg. 35-38 Print and cursive Pre-made Labels for Jars or bins.
Pg. 39 Premade goal labels to put on the “earn” line.
Pg. 40 We are Cool Beans! HAT (They can wear it when they fill up the jar!)
Pg. 41-43 Half Sheet Certificates, Contracts and RED BLURT ALERT Warnings
Pg. 44-45 Editable Labels
Pg. 46 VOICE REGULATOR POSTER
Pg. 47 Silent bathroom and water sign language signal POSTERS
Pg. 48-49 Photos of Set-Up
Pg. 50 Credits
- 50+ Editable PowerPoint Slides (*Make sure you have PowerPoint)
- 50+ Editable Google Slides for a Virtual Option
- Cursive and Print for Intermediate or Primary Classrooms
- Blank Labels to Edit and Add Your Own Colors, if needed
- Directions with Suggested Fonts
- Pictures of How to Set Up Your Blurt Bean Jar
*Backgrounds and images CAN NOT be edited.
Check out the SUB TUB Binder
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!