Here is a packet of printable activities for beginning readers to go along with BOB Books Set 1, Book 5: Dot and Mit, with a new set of printables for a new BOB book to be released each week -- for FREE!
My printables contain:
* hands-on materials for children to practice making words and sentences from the book,
* a cut-and-paste word sort,
* play dough word mats,
* sign language word cards,
* a word climb activity with 4 levels of difficulty to choose from,
* materials to create an I-Spy type bottle to help children practice words from the book,
and a drawing activity to increase comprehension!
These printables are my own and are not affiliated with BOB Books or the BOB Books brand, though I do have official permission to use the BOB Books logo on my printables.
Visit In Lieu of Preschool
for more information on BOB Books and my free printables.
Visit my BOB Books Pinterest Board
for lots of printables and resources to use along with BOB Books for beginning readers.