Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind students about the importance of kindness, friendship, perseverance, self-worth, gratitude, and so much more.
Coloring sheets are a fun no-prep mindfulness activity to help students regain focus or add them to a calm down corner for those needing some coping strategies for anxiety or anger.
Fun art, friendship, or kindness activities for Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day.
Coloring is an effective way to foster physical and psychological development in children. A relaxing form of self-expression, it stimulates creativity, develops fine motor skills, increases concentration, and supports wellbeing and mental health.
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect or have students leave bookmarks in library books for readers to discover.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Growth Mindset
- Use bookmarks to help create a kind, caring culture within your classroom and school.
- Use as gifts or incentives for students.
- Include black outline bookmarks in calm-down corners as a mindfulness activity.
- Nurture creativity and self-expression through coloring. Include a hand-written note or poem on the back.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness and nurture friendship in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Digital Kindness Jigsaw Puzzles - in Google Slides for Preschool Students
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
★ TpT - Click the green star next to our store name
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.