BOOM Cards Compare and Contrast Activity - Speech Therapy - Venn Diagrams
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for no-prep compare and contrast activities for your speech therapy students? These Boom Cards activities include both seasonal and non-seasonal pictures to compare and contrast - with two levels of scaffolding! (drag and drop pictures or type in answers)When you purchase this bundle, you saPrice $13.10Original Price $17.50Save $4.40
Looking for a compare and contrast speech therapy activity for your language therapy students? This BOOM Cards activity includes 16 pairs of pictures to compare and contrast with two levels of scaffolding! (Both levels include the same 16 pairs.)
BOOM Cards Compare and Contrast Speech Therapy Activity Includes:
•Level 1: Drag-and-drop pictures with words into a Venn diagram (16 cards)
•Level 2: Student types ideas into the Venn diagrams. Answers can be submitted to teacher/therapist for review. (16 cards)
Also includes a Visual Support:
•“Ideas for Comparing and Contrasting” Chart
You can try a playable preview here!
**I also have a similar printable version of this resource here. Please note that the questions/answer choices are the same in these Boom Cards and in the PDF version.**
About BOOM Cards:
*When you purchase this resource, you will download a PDF with a link to redeem your BOOM deck*
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
You may also like:
Following 2-Step Directions with Audio BOOM Cards
View the BOOM Cards section of my store here
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (new resources are 50% off the first 48 hours!)