Practice naming common objects, answering What? questions, and identifying object function with this vocabulary-boosting FREE digital BOOM Cards™ deck! Great for teletherapy, preschool speech therapy activities, and ESL and special education with your early learners.
No printing, cutting or laminating or storing! BOOM Cards™ are internet-based activities you can use in therapy or assign to students for homework.
You can use this activity with a computer, tablet, smartphone, or interactive whiteboard. These engaging, self-checking Boom cards™ provide instant feedback for students and can provide progress data for you!
➤CONTENTS: Total of 13 Digital BOOM Task Cards
- The first card introduces the 12 vocabulary words as children name each picture. This ensures your students are familiar with the vocabulary and images.
- The next 12 cards provide practice finding the object described by its function from a choice of three pictured objects
Functions of the following 12 vocabulary words are targeted in this deck:
Flower, apple, shirt, scissors, chair, car, glass, ball, banana, book, shoe, soap
- Naming common objects
- Identifying object functions
- Answering What? questions
- Listening comprehension
►HOW TO ACCESS YOUR BOOM CARDS™
When you purchase and download this product, you'll receive a PDF file with a link to the internet-based digital task cards which are hosted and live on the Boom Learning Website. The deck will be automatically added to your Boom Learning library. When you are ready to play the deck, you'll go to your library on Boom Learning to access the deck. Please see more information below:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
❤ Love this activity? Learn 20 more vocabulary words and functions with this deck:
❤ You may also be interested in:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺