Your students will love this FREE interactive digital categorizing activity. No reading required- just find the pictures of items that belong in winter to build a wintertime picture. No prep, no print, just quick and easy, fun learning.
Work on these language skills (and more!) with this free activity!
- Categorizing by season.
- Labeling vocabulary.
- Producing sentences about each winter activity.
- Telling why it does/doesn't belong.
- Name a similar item.
- Tell where the pictured person is in the scene.
The access link is in the download.
Thanks for stopping by! Linda @ Looks Like Language
You might also like:
Why use BOOM Cards?
* They are no prep and no print! Make your life easier!
* They work on iPads, computers, whiteboards, and phones.
* Kids stay engaged with interactive activities.
* They are great for teletherapy and distance learning.
* Kids love to get more practice when it is with BOOM cards.
* They are a great way to give homework!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.