It is important to think about how our actions affect others. Have fun clicking on the pictures that show acts of kindness to fill up your heart! Then, click on the pictures that show children who are thinking about their friends. Fill up your candy jar with kisses to be a winner. No reading required once you understand the directions. Great for discussions!
Work on social skills in teletherapy or using distance learning! Your students will love practicing kindness skills, including manners and hygiene, with this interactive BOOM card set! It has two quick activities:
* Click on the pictured acts of kindness to fill up the heart. (10 slides)
* Click on the correct picture to answer the question about who is being kind. (10 slides)
You can use these captivating clip art pictures to
- elicit grammatically correct sentences to tell about the pictures.
- answer cause-effect questions, such as why they think the students are doing this.
- predict what could happen as a result of this action.
- tell how the students involved might feel.
So many language and social skills goals to work on in one sweet little activity!
The pictures in these sets show typical acts of kindness, but also lets students use perspective-taking skills to think about how bad manners or poor hygiene habits affect others. For example, how do others feel when we open our mouth with food inside? Or, how does misbehaving in line affect the rest of the class?
This set can be used independently or in coordination with the printable Social Skills for Autism Bundle: Kindness, Behavior, and Character Traits
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Why use BOOM Cards?
* They are no prep and no print! Make your life easier!
* They work on iPads, computers, whiteboards, and phones.
* Kids stay engaged with interactive activities.
* They are great for teletherapy and distance learning.
* Kids love to get more practice when it is with BOOM cards.
* They are a great way to give homework!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.