’Bounce Back!’ (Grades 3-7) is a positive behaviours, curriculum-aligned song that offers a perfect, non-threatening medium for kick-starting discussion about resilience while providing students with strategies for bouncing back from adversity. ('Bounce Back!' Blog post)
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
FYI: ‘Bounce Back!’ available as:
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read/ sing/learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop the video at any time, to discuss/ clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our professionally-produced songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and supports & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity...
- Download Includes:
an illustrated Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technological devices).
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
'Wow! Just what my Yr 5 students need to hear, the positive lyrics nail it - thanks!' ~ Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- *Pinterest Board: ‘BOUNCE BACK!’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- *More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
- *Follow on WEBSITE
- *Follow on FACEBOOK
- *Follow on TWITTER
- *Follow on PINTEREST
- *Follow on LINKEDIN
- *Follow on INSTAGRAM
- *Follow BLOG
Copyright: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®