Hello, Esteemed Colleagues:
"Brain Builders for Your Baby: Lesson Plans for Your Baby's Brain Development" has been purposely written to share the latest and most current research on babies’ brain development. Specifically, the philosophy and research of Dr. Claudia Gold (2011) are so leading-edge, that they inspire me to encourage other teachers to proceed from being merely informed by current research and go into action and reform their habits, practices, and approaches with their own babies as well as share this leading-edge information with their relatives, friends and neighbors. The best form and format that I know of, for sharing knowledge and learning tools with my peers and other colleagues in the teaching profession, are through Lesson Plans. This booklet, "Brain Builders for Your Baby: Lesson Plans for Your Baby's Brain Development," is based on proven and verifiable research that I have tied together with Lesson Plans. These instantly become your Plans of Action for your Baby. Thus you can move from theory to practice, to putting that practice to the test.
• Benefit from the latest research on babies’ brain development by using these Lesson Plans to get you from being merely informed by research to being actively reformed and applying it to Baby!
• What you learn can be used instantly…you will see the results immediately.
• Lesson Plans presented here will change the course of your baby’s life…with a better brain there is less life pain.
• Step by step these lessons for your baby will seem more like fun than serious education…the benefits will convince you how seriously obvious to you your baby’s brain development will be.
• Seeing is believing: These Lesson Plans will enable you to SEE a different baby and allow Baby to SEE himself/herself differently!
• Baby will show you, in numerous ways, how appreciative s/he is for your taking time to use these brain development techniques.
• This is Baby brain development, not curriculum development…with these Lesson Plans your Baby will become a ready, willing, and able learner…and emotionally intelligent!
Yours for mindful and successful Baby brain care and development,
Sincerely, James E. Shaw, Ph.D.