Whoops! Something went wrong.

Click here to refresh the page

BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/

BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/
BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/
BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/
BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/
BRAINS!! Articulation Game for /K/ & /G/
Grade Levels
Resource Type
Product Rating
4.0
4 ratings
File Type

PDF (Acrobat) Document File

Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.

1 MB|17 pages
Product Description
BRAINS!! is a fun way to target articulation skills - at the word or sentence level. This version of BRAINS!! targets /K/ & /G/ in all positions of words. This packet contains 2 decks of cards --- one to target /K/, the other to target /G/. You can combine both decks to practice /K/ and /G/ in the same game.

80% of each deck targets words that do not contain any front sounds. The remaining 20% of each deck targets words containing both a front and a back (/K/ or /G/) sound. Game can be played removing harder words for students who need the easier targets.

Can you be the first person to collect enough BRAINS?? Whenever you choose a BRAINS card, you get a point. The first person to get 5 points is the winner. Practice saying your target words as you collect BRAINS!

This packet contains the following:
* game directions
* 40 cards targeting initial, medial, final /K/
* 40 cards targeting initial, medial, final /G/
* 8 BRAINS!! cards
* title card + game direction card for each deck (No more searching for directions -- they can stay with the card deck.)

Like this activity? Check out the other BRAINS!! games in my store. Also check out the BUNDLE pack to save money on owning all the BRAINS!! card decks. (Links below)

BRAINS for S

BRAINS for L

BRAINS for R

BRAINS for SH, CH, TH

BRAINS!! an apocalyptic bundle - all the BRAINS card decks bundled to save you money!

This activity created by LyndaSLP123


★★★More TPT Products Targeting /k, g, t, d/★★★
Color & Say: Velars
Artic-On-The-Go Lapbooks #1
Total Pages
17 pages
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A
Report Copyright Infringement
  • Comments & Ratings
  • Product Q & A
Loading...
$3.00
Digital Download
Add one to cart
avatar

LyndaSLP123

1,294 Followers
Follow

Advertisement

Advertisement

$3.00
Digital Download
Add one to cart
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up