BRAINS apocalyptic bundle of BRAINS!! articulation game

Rated 5 out of 5, based on 26 reviews
26 Ratings
;
LyndaSLP123
12k Followers
Grade Levels
2nd - 6th
Resource Type
Formats Included
  • Zip
Pages
100 pages
$17.00
List Price:
$23.00
You Save:
$6.00
Bundle
$17.00
List Price:
$23.00
You Save:
$6.00
Bundle
Share this resource
Report this resource to TPT
LyndaSLP123
12k Followers

Products in this Bundle (7)

    showing 1-5 of 7 products

    Description

    BRAINS!! is a fun way to target articulation skills - at the word or sentence level. Can you be the first person to collect enough BRAINS?? Whenever you choose a BRAINS card, you get a point. The first person to get 5 points is the winner. Practice saying your target words as you collect BRAINS!

    This bundle pack contains 16 decks of cards targeting the following:

    ** /SH/

    ** /CH/

    ** /TH/

    ** /Z/

    ** /ZH/

    ** /F/

    ** /V/

    ** /K/

    ** /G/

    ** /L/

    ** /L/ blends (initial and medial)

    ** /S/

    ** /S/ blends (initial and medial)

    ** initial /R/

    ** vocalic /R/

    ** /R/ blends (initial and medial)

    Special note regarding /K/ and /G/ decks: 80% of each deck targets words that do not contain any front sounds. The remaining 20% of each deck targets words containing both a front and a back (/K/ or /G/) sound. Game can be played removing harder words for students who need the easier targets.

    Special note regarding /S/ decks: The deck targeting initial, medial, & final /S/ contains words that do not have /R/ or /L/ sounds. This was done purposely to allow any student who is struggling with learning /S/ and /R/ and /L/ sounds to only focus on saying /S/ during this activity.

    Special note regarding the initial /R/ deck: The deck targeting initial /R/ contains words that do not have /L/ or /S/ sounds. This was done purposely to allow any student who is struggling with learning /S/ and /R/ and /L/ sounds to only focus on saying initial /R/ during this activity.

    Special note regarding /L/ decks: The deck targeting initial, medial, & final /L/ contains words that do not have /R/ or /S/ sounds. This was done purposely to allow any student who is struggling with learning /S/ and /R/ and /L/ sounds to only focus on saying /L/ during this activity.

    Buy all 7 packets separately for $23 OR save $$$ when you buy this BUNDLE pack!

    #Oct2020HalfOffSpeech

    Total Pages
    100 pages
    Answer Key
    N/A
    Teaching Duration
    N/A
    Report this resource to TPT
    Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.

    Reviews

    Questions & Answers

    12k Followers
    TPT

    TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.

    More About Us

    Keep in Touch!

    Sign Up