Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Challenge students' understanding of Brave New World with these engaging comprehension and analysis question chapter packets, perfect as independent reading checks, note-taking templates, discussion guides, or writing or study references.
This bundle includes comprehension and analysis questions for each chapter of Brave New World.
There are questions addressing comprehension and analysis. Many questions include or require illustrative text.
Purchased individually the total would be $43, purchased as a bundle the cost is 20% less, $34.
The bundle includes the following:
• Chapter 1---7 pages including a fill-in flow chart illustrating the fertilization process and 14 questions
• Chapter 2---2 pages with 5 extended questions (15 total questions)
• Chapter 3---2 pages with charts and questions; a focus on allusions
• Chapter 4---2 pages with 12 questions
• Chapter 5---3 pages with 18 questions
• Chapter 6---3 pages with 26 questions
• Chapters 7 & 8---6 pages with 47 questions
• Chapter 9---2 pages; diversified creative activities
• Chapters 10 & 11---8 pages with 46 questions
• Chapter 12---2 pages with 15 questions
• Chapter 13---5 pagers with 30 questions
• Chapters 14 & 15---3 pages with 23 questions
• Chapter 16---3 pages with 12 questions
• Chapter 17---4 pages with 15 questions
• Chapter 18---5 pages with 33 questions
I use clear font, relevant graphics, and provide space for student responses.
Each activity includes an identical detailed key.
Also available in my store is a complete unit bundle for Brave New World which includes these chapter activities and creative activities, essay prompts, and an objective final test:
Thank you for your consideration of this resource.
*************O SOME GREAT STUFF FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS!*************
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button; click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I appreciate your feedback; it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new products, free resources and store sales:
• Click below to follow O Some Great Stuff for English Teachers TpT store:
For other ideas, inspiration, or just to chat:
Have a pleasant day!
Lori O, O SOME GREAT STUFF FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS