Introducing kindness and bucket filling can have a huge impact on student wellbeing, mental health, and happiness. This fun, easy to use concept nurtures a growth mindset, essential character traits, and builds emotional intelligence to grow friendships and improve classroom community.
When we surveyed students, it was clear that kindness and positive emotions are very important to them. They value a positive, supportive, and happy environment where they feel safe and a real sense of belonging.
Kindness is a simple old-fashioned value that has the power to inject positive emotions to improve the thoughts, feelings, and actions of anyone it touches. The immeasurable impact it has on a person’s psyche is a compelling reason to include it as part of your classroom curriculum.
It's important for children to experience those feel-good emotions to know that the kindness they give and receive can have a positive impact on the emotional and physical wellbeing of themselves and others.
Kindness and bucket filling activities can improve the culture by spreading a positive and content feeling throughout your school. It's a natural antidote to anti-social and bullying behavior.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Explanation and instructions for introducing bucket filling
- 23 lesson plans for beginning students through to grade 3
- Buddy activity for younger and older students to complete together
- Class activity
- Kindness activity to complete with their family
- 4 poster
- 12 printable resources
- 7 BONUS coloring pages
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Enemy Pie Book Resources – Friendship Lesson | Reading Comprehension | Writing
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.