BUGS Number Sequences - Insects
Number Sequences with BUGS - Kindergarten, and Pre-K math activities.
It will be great for your students that are learning to recognize and order numerals 1-20.
What's included in This Resource
1. Number Mazes - count from 1 to 10 / 1-20 and trace the numbers;
2.Missing numbers in the line. The student will fill in the missing numbers from 1-10 and from 11-20 with clothespins, dry-erase marker, or magnetic letters. It can be used as a Mental Math exercise for the whole group or just with one student.
3. Counting Clip Card with numbers 0-9 - Clothespins matching activity for number recognition.
4. Missing Numbers - 4 types of cards:
- Numeral Cards Butterflies with missing numbers 1-20 (4 in the row)
- Numeral Cards with Ladybugs - numbers before and after (1-20)
- Numeral Cards Bees with missing numbers in a middle (1-20)
- Tracing cards for writing missing numbers.
5. Number Matching mats with numbers 1-10 and 1-20.
6. Counting Puzzles (1-10/ 1-20).
7. Counting Line Cards. Mark the object in the correct spot, using numbers-cards with bugs.
8. Searching Numbers Mats - Number recognition activity. It can be used with sensory bins.
Students can use a dry erase marker to write in the missing numbers on each card or use clothespins.
Missing numbers, before and after, numbers line, cut and paste, and numbers matching activities with bugs - make learning fun and engaging!
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies!
EARN TPT CREDIT!
I hope you love your activity pack!
Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product?
Take a moment to leave a review on the product page or click "My Account" --> "My Purchases."
Follow me on Instagram
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
*Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, напишите мне, и я добавлю описание на русском языке, чтобы вам было еще комфортнее.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com