Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
'BULLY-FREE ZONE!' is a whole school, positive behaviours approach to dealing with unacceptable behaviours in primary schools.
Sing chorus, only, with younger grades, letting them listen to and discuss the verses first. Sing verses as they become more familiar with the content...
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
Our curriculum-aligned songs integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, helping students learn and remember important curriculum content, themes and concepts.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
***FYI: 'BULLY-FREE ZONE!' also available as an MP3 download.
*View student video
May I have your attention please!
This is a bully-free zone!
I repeat, a bully-free zone!
No bullying will be tolerated in this school,
It's a bully-free zone!
Everyone is valued here and all must be protected.
Negative behaviour at all times will be rejected!
Trying to annoy someone does not build good relations,
It's a form of what is known as private space invasion.
Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY! It's never a solution,
Deal with problems as they rise with conflict resolution.
Caring isn't optional, it's what we all expect;
Everyone is welcome here, but bullying we reject!
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*View our other store products
Our ‘Bully-Free Zone!’ school project.
*Listen to Nuala's 2UE interview
*Blog post: 'Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY!'
*VIDEO: Yr 2 Student Assembly Performance Item
*Pinterest Board: 'Bully-Free Zone!' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®