Also included in
- 4, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video mp4s plus our song MP3, ‘People & Their Beliefs’ song MP3 & lyric sheet bonus. Click on links to view song samples:’One World’ (GradesK-7) ‘Living Values’ (Grades K-12) ‘Bully-Free Zone!’ (Grades K-7) ’A Class Family’ (Grades K-3$8.00$14.60Save $6.60
'Bully-Free Zone!' is a read, sing & learn along, positive behaviours approach to dealing with unacceptable behaviours in primary schools. It discusses strategies for dealing with negative behaviours, getting the whole school on the same page about behavioural expectations.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
NB: Verse 3 is included for older students, to address the issue of cyberbullying behaviours ~ this can be omitted with younger students.
- View a student assembly performance video
- Bully-free Zone!' School Project
- Listen to Nuala's Radio 2UE interview
'Students from St Kieran's Catholic Primary School have been involved in the recording of this Keystone Creations song which promotes a positive behaviours/values approach to the serious issue of bullying.
The song lyrics and catchy chorus, 'Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY!' help students to understand and address this unacceptable behaviour.' ~ (Mrs Terri Paterson, Principal)
Sing chorus, only, with younger grades, letting them listen to and discuss the verses first. Sing verses as they become more familiar with the content...
A professionally produced, CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ vocal track, and lyrics, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
'Bully-Free Zone!' also downloadable as:
FREE download, with our compliments):
'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'
ALL of our resources are COVID-FRIENDLY. If your school is not allowed to sing atm because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as poetry.
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read /sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our curriculum-aligned songs support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, helping students learn and remember important curriculum content, themes and concepts.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- ‘Absolutely gorgeous, thank you. what a beautiful, wonderful, positive thing for our children to remember. All the best to you.' ~ kath Gustafson - Parent, St Kieran's Primary School
- ‘I have just listened to it twice, and my foot was tapping away. It is brilliant. Well done!!' ~ Stephanie Keogh - parent, St Kieran's Primary School
- ‘Wow... this is amazing!' ~ Sondra Hamill - Parent, St Kieran's Primary School
* BLOG POST: ‘Bully-Free Zone!
* School Project: 'Bully-Free Zone!'
*View other publications available in our TPT store
* Our ‘Bully-Free Zone!’ school project.
*Blog post: 'Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY!'
*VIDEO: Yr 2 Student Assembly Performance
*Media (scroll down our website page to read 'Bully-Free Zone!'- related newspaper articles)
*Pinterest Board: 'Bully-Free Zone!' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®