☆☆☆ Ready to print
Display those posters in your classroom!!
This first set of 42 posters contains:
- pronouns + possessive adjectives (3 posters)
- conjugation: BE / HAVE / HAVE GOT (10 posters)
- simple present with 4 sentences illustrated: he likes reading / they like reading / she eats pizza and drinks soda / they eat pizza and drink soda (4 posters)
- simple present: conjugation of 2 verbs: eat / go (6 posters)
- simple present: 3rd person singular forms (3 posters)
- BE-ING with 4 sentences illustrated: the cat is wearing a hat / the girls are laughing / he's reading / they are reading (4 posters)
- BE-ING conjugation (12 posters)
The second set of 44 posters contains:
- nouns: plural
- possessive pronouns
- simple past: be / have
- simple past
- question word order
- punctuation signs
The third set of 26 posters contains:
- Days of the week
- the Weather
- a birthdays chart
- "One event a month" posters
The fourth set of 9 posters contains:
- posters about the British Isles (England / Scotland / Wales / Northern Ireland and the Republic of ireland) : name + flag + symbol
- posters about the USA: flag / independence Day / symbol
The fifth set of 20 posters contains all the vowel sounds of English, illustrated.
- short vowels
- long vowels
The sixth and final set of 14 posters contains the consonant sound of English, illustrated + silent letters !
Each set is also available individually:
Grammar posters - Set 1
Grammar Posters - Set 2
Classroom Posters - Set 3
Classroom Posters: the United Kingdom / the Republic of Ireland & the USA
Classroom posters - Set 5 : the sounds of English
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.