Bundle of All my 21 Awesome Authors Study and Research Flipbooks
Preview a sample set here:
Each Flipbook is regularly priced at $2.50
Bundle and Save Money and Time!
• A.A. Milne
• Arnold Lobel
• Beatrix Potter
• Beverly Cleary
• Chris Van Allsburg
• David Wiesner
• Don Freeman
• E.B. White
• Eric Carle
• James Marshall
• Jan Brett
• Jon Scieszka
• Judy Blume
• Lane Smith
• Leo Lionni
• Maurice Sendak
• Mo Willems
• Roald Dahl
• Shel Silverstein
• Theodore Geisel
• William Steig
Great for thematic lessons, research, or review!
EACH FLIPBOOK SET INCLUDES:
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flipbooks
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
<< TYPE 1 >>
* for older or more advanced students
* for projects with more research
* side cascading style
PAGES: (will vary according to female/male (ie. he/she)
1. BIRTH - When and where was the author born? Where did he grow up? When did he die?
2. FAMILY - Write about the author's family life. (parents, siblings, children, pets)
3. EDUCATION - Where did the author go to school? What kind of student was he?
4. HOBBIES - What were his hobbies and interests?
5. BOOKS - In what genre(s) did he write? List at least 3 books that the author wrote.
6. 3 FACTS - Write 3 interesting facts about the author
7. BECOMING AN AUTHOR - How did he become an author?
8. HONORS - Has the author received any awards or honors? What are some of his achievements?
9. BEST BOOK - What is the author's best book? Explain why you think so, and give a brief summary of the story.
10. FAVORITE - Choose your favorite character created by the author and describe their personality
11. QUESTIONS - What are 3 questions you would ask the author?
12. QUOTE - Draw a scene or character from a book, or portrait of the author. Below it, write your favorite line or quote by him.
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCAtiON - family, education
3. ASK THE AUTHOR - my question
4. BOOKS HE WROTE
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. CHARACTER I LIKE
7. MY FAVORITE BOOK
Thank you and Happy Teaching!