This bundle (44 products @ 50%+ OFF) includes a variety of activities to working with the "Vertex and Standard Form of Quadratic Functions" Concept which is an essential objective of the common core state standards and is very much needed in moving forward in the ”Quadratic Function UNIT" of the Algebra I and Algebra II curriculum. This bundle includes the following different activities
• Exit Tickets (28 exit ticket)
• Mazes (9 mazes)
• 4 Scavenger Hunts (56 Cards)
• I MET MY GOAL QR CODE (16 Questions) & Quiz
• Task Cards (24 task cards)
• 5 Forms to practice the 12 models of writing QF in VF and SF
• On Target handout on: interpreting the Standard Form of the QF + Quiz
• On Target handout on: interpreting the Vertex Form of the QF + Quiz
• 15 different “Mystery Pictures” EMOJIs emphasizing the Interpretation of the Vertex and Standard form of the QF
The products of this bundle are sold separately at my store and cover the many different aspects of the vertex and standard form of the quadratic function. Please visit the links below for more details about each individual product. The products are:
Here are different ways to utilize these activities: - Cooperative Learning
- Pair Share
- Warm-Ups (to do now/Bell work)
- Entrance/Exit Ticket
- When some time is left at the end of the class regardless of the topic being taught
- Homework assignment
- with Communicators
- .... etc. (Be creative :-) )
Definitely the activities of this bundle could be used THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. Just save the activities and BRING THE CONCEPT BACK TO LIFE later on. This will hopefully help our kids to continue prospering and feel confident about such an important topic in Algebra.
A table of content is INCLUDED in this bundle to allow you pick and choose your mazes.
Don't forget to check out the preview
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺. Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺ for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺ store!!!