ST. PATRICK'S DAY, SPRING & EASTER SETS
These task cards are perfect for math centers, Scoot! game, or whole group instruction with a document camera. The part-part-whole concept is essential for first grade (CCSS 1.OA.1) and the students will love these bright cards to practice the concept.
- Print/laminate task cards
- Print/laminate part-part-whole mats
- Copy answer document
- Provide counters for students
Three sets of the following (Spring, Easter and St. Patrick's Day) -
- 16 Task Cards (What's the missing part?)
- 16 Task Cards (What's the whole?)
- 4 Blank Task Cards (Missing Sum) - to make your own
- 4 Blank Task Cards (Missing Addend) - to make your own
- Part-Part-Whole Math Math
- Answer Document
- Answer Key
Buy now and get future additions for FREE!