This bundle is a set of 12 introductory anatomy PPT products that I use during a typical year teaching middle school or early high school anatomy units.
NOTE: Content NOT Designed for Upper High School / AP Anatomy
Each of these PPT products was designed with upper middle school or lower high school students in mind. They were created to serve as a detailed, but still introductory examination of each body system. As such, they are NOT intended for higher grade levels or AP courses. If you are interested in my anatomy PPTs for higher-level learners, click on the link below.
All PPTs Include Student Summary Notes
- Each PPT includes a multi-page student summary notes document with a corresponding answer key for teachers
- Summary notes for my Introductory Series of anatomy PPTs feature fill-in-the-blank questions, labeling, and completing summary tables
- Questions are directly tied to each slide, in chronological order
Bundle Savings of 20%
- This bundle represents a savings of 20% over the cost of purchasing all products individually
Products Downloadable in 2 Formats:
- Each PPT product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable PPTX document
- Each Student Notes product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable Word document
Relevant NGSS Disciplinary Core Idea(s) Addressed by This Product:
NGSS HS-LS1 - From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- NGSS HS-LS1.A - Life Science: Structures and Processes
You Might Also Like the Following Anatomy PPT (Advanced Series) Products:
PPT - Digestive System (Advanced) (In Development)
PPT - Respiratory System (Advanced) (In Development)
You Might Also Like the Following PPT Bundle Products:
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.