- This is a mini-lesson about traditional breakfastt around the world. The first reading activity deals with the five types of traditional breakfast in India, Ethiopia, Burma, Australia and Greece. The second activities includes five reading comprehension questions, and finally, a third task about th
- This is a mini-lesson about three festivals of fire around the world, las Fallas, Diwali and Bonfire Night. The first reading activity deals with the basic facts about these three types of festivals, the second one asks students to place the countries where these festivals are celebrated on a world
- This is a mini-lesson about football around the world, in Europe, America and Australia. The activity is a scavenger hunt to discover the differences between these three varieties of football (key answers are provided) This mini-lesson also includes accessible, clear information about European, Am
- This is a mini-lesson about four different houses around the world. The first reading activity deals with the basic facts about these four types of houses, the second one includes four reading comprehension questions and the final third activity asks students to find out aout other interesting types
- This is a mini-lesson about traditional transport around the world. The first reading activity deals with the basic facts about three types of traditional transport, dog sleds, gondolas and rickshaws. The second one includes six reading comprehension questions This mini-lesson also includes access
This bundle includes the five mini-lessons that cover the following five topics:
Distance Learning: It includes digital Access via Google Slides.