This FANTASTIC BUNDLE of reinforcement activities is just what you need to teach and/or supplement your CARNIVAL OF THE ANIMALS unit. These files are sold individually in my store, however, purchasing them in this BUNDLE saves you over $3.00!!! You are receiving 7 separate files in this BUNDLE plus a BONUS file for use with SMART BOARD just for purchasing the BUNDLE. See each item description below!
1. Carnival of the Animals: An Interactive Listening Adventure - POWER-POINT Ed. (25 pages)
Are you looking for a new, colorful, interactive, adventure filled way to present the classic musical tale of Carnival of the Animals to your elementary music students? Look no further! This brand new resource is just what you need. This fabulous new resource contains beautiful eye popping clip art which will immediately captivate your students' attention, a composer biography of Saint-Saens which is also hyperlinked to the very popular children's website Classics for Kids, an introduction to what an Orchestra is (also hyperlinked to the same website), a definition of the job/purpose of a conductor, and a detailed background of where the actual story of Carnival of the Animals came from. Other surprising and convenient features in this resource include hyperlinked pages (which are all hyperlinked to a main animal page) in which students can select which animal or group of animals they think they may be listening to (as the teacher is playing the recording of the music-NOT included in purchase due to copyright rules) and click on that corresponding page to be taken to that matching animal. Within each animals PPT slide/page, there are activities, questions for discussion, etc. to help foster critical higher level thinking skills in your classroom. Your administrator will LOVE you for this!
As mentioned earlier, due to copyright rules and regulations, NO video or audio recording of this work is included with your purchase of this product. However, many great selections are available via iTunes and/or Amazon.
2. Carnival of the Animals Quick Print Fun Fact Pennants - Visuals Elem. Music Room - PDF's (41 pages)
These adorable pennants/banners will spice up your Carnival of the Animals unit. Simply print on sturdy card-stock or tag-board, laminate, and create a bulletin board or a creative banner/pennant. Better yet, let your students brainstorm ideas of how to use this fantastic resource. Helpful hints are included in the product as well as 2 versions; color AND black/white for your convenience. These are just too cute to pass up!! Don't miss out!
Pennants Included In This Set (both color and b/w versions)
Camille Saint-Saens Biography
What Is An Orchestra?
Who Is The Conductor?
#1 Royal March Of The Lion
#2 Hens and Roosters
#8 People With Long Ears
#9 Cuckoo In The Woods
3. Carnival of the Animals: BINGO GAME - POWER-POINT Edition (44 pages)
Wait no longer!!! A great BINGO STYLE game of CARNIVAL OF THE ANIMALS has just been added to enhance your unit. This game is also a fabulous supplement for reviewing characters, musical themes, instruments, story plot, etc. at the end of your CARNIVAL OF THE ANIMALS unit. This BINGO style game includes 35 individual student cards and a set of caller flash cards. Colorful clip art engages students' attention. Game directions are included as well as helpful suggestions on how to sustain the life of your game cards etc. Extension ideas such as the addition of audio clips to vary up the way you play the game are also mentioned (NOTE: audio clips are NOT included with the purchase of this product due to copyright restrictions). Your students will be begging to play this over and over!!!
4. Carnival of the Animals: BINGO GAME - PDF Edition (44 pages) - same description as #3 except in PDF form.
5. Carnival of the Animals Fun Activity Packet (Enhancement Worksheets) - PDF (20 pages)
Are you looking for fun activities to reinforce your Carnival of the Animals unit? This fun activity packet is perfect for enhancing objectives that you have taught throughout your unit. This packet is a great way to assess your students understanding of what they have learned throughout the study of this beloved tale. Included in your purchase of this product, you will receive the following:
1. Carnival of the Animals Word Search
2. Carnival of the Animals Character to Instrument Matching (includes an answer key).
3. Carnival of the Animals Crossword Puzzle (includes an answer key).
4. Carnival of the Animals Texture Classification Activity - 4 versions, 2 that include character labels and 2 that don't...also 2 varied levels of vocabulary texture terms are used to allow for a variety of age levels. (includes an answer key).
5. Carnival of the Animals Word Unscramble (includes an answer key).
6. Carnival of the Animals Dynamic Equations (includes an answer key).
7. Carnival of the Animals Story Sequencing of Events (includes an answer key).
6. JUST ADDED TO BUNDLE...Large Poster Set 11 x 17!! Are you looking for a new bright & colorful, large poster/visual to correspond with your CARNIVAL OF THE ANIMALS unit/program? This adorable LARGE visual aid/poster is just what you need!! This poster was made in Word and converted to PDF on LEDGER size paper 11 x 17. Therefore, you will need to make sure your printer and paper are set accordingly before printing. See tip below.
HELPFUL PRINTING TIPS: This resource was created with the intention of being a visual aide for your classroom. Therefore, it was created at the size of 11 x 17 (Ledger size paper). Be sure you have your printer properties and paper set accordingly before printing. If you chose not to print at these measurements, you can scale down to meet smaller paper sizes but make sure you set printer and paper settings accordingly. Lamination of the final product is suggested!!
7. JUST ADDED TO BUNDLE...Carnival of the Animals Story Telling Headbands - LARGE POSTER LEDGER SZ (11X17).
Students will love bringing the story of the classic tale "Carnival of the Animals" to life with these delightful story telling headbands. These hands-on headbands allow students the opportunity to create their own edition/variation of the story through dramatic play as well as decipher their own interpretation of the specific animal being focused on, etc. Printing instructions and other suggestions for teaching, etc. are included for ease of use. 2 versions of the headbands are included to meet the wide range of learning targets, grade levels, objective(s), etc....1 version includes instruments on the band; the other version does not include instruments on the band.
HELPFUL PRINTING TIPS: This resource was created with the intention of being a visual aide & consumable good for your classroom/students. Therefore, it was created at the size of 11 x 17 (Ledger size paper). Be sure you have your printer properties and paper set accordingly before printing. If you chose not to print at these measurements, you can scale down to meet smaller paper sizes but make sure you adjust/set printer and paper settings accordingly. Printing on sturdy card-stock or tag board is suggested for extra durability.
8. BONUS MYSTERY RESOURCE/FILE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE OF THIS BUNDLE!!
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland