Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This bundle is a set of 6 PowerPoints that I use during a typical semester on chemistry, in chronological order. PPT topics include: classification of matter, solids liquids and gases, atoms and the periodic table, chemical bonding, chemical reactions, and acids and bases.
Chemistry PPT Bundle Contents:
PPTs Include Student Summary Notes
- Each PPT includes a multi-page student summary notes document with a corresponding answer key for teachers
- Summary notes for my Introductory Series of anatomy PPTs feature fill-in-the-blank questions, labeling, and completing summary tables
- Questions are directly tied to each slide, in chronological order
Products Downloadable in 2 Formats:
- Each PPT product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable PPTX document
- Each Student Notes product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable Word document
- This bundle represents a savings of 20% over the cost of purchasing all 6 PPTs individually ($28.50)
You Might Also Like the Following Bundle Products:
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.