You asked so here it is: a LARGE BUNDLE of my activities on Christmas
Creative, easy and colorful way to talk, learn, read about Christmas.
This BUNDLE includes (you can see the preview by clicking on the links below)
Christmas activities and games 1
- a wordsearch on Christmas words
- a wordsearch on Christmas verbs
- word game with a hidden message
- a Christmas secret code
- crossword on Christmas words (two versions: with pictures, with definitions)
- an activity based on "Lily and the snowman", (link on the worksheet)
- an activity based on "Shrek the halls" (link on the worksheet)
READING / VOCABULARY ACTIVITIES:
- reading / completing a recipe "Baking cookies"
- reading + questions + wordsearch "Christmas in England'
- reading + questions "Christmas in Australia"
Christmas activities and games 2
ORAL COMPREHENSION: links included
- SONG 12 days of Christmas ( 2 levels)
- SONG Christmas coming home
READING AND WRITING
- a letter to Santa
- Christmas gifts crossword
Christmas activities 3: videos
VIDEO BBC Christmas: I have included a version where the steps have numbers and one without so you can choose to skip some steps
- 3 steps of comprehension (discover, describe and analyze)
- Discussion topics/questions
- 2 tasks: writing and speaking
VIDEO M&S Christmas advert
I divided the video in 3 parts that you can watch progressively
- 5 simple questions (name, date, describe/compare, suppose and conclude)
- A writing task
THANK YOU for your purchase, I hope you and your students enjoy it.
# These worksheets can only be used by one teacher for personal classroom.
# You may buy additional licenses for your co-workers at a discount price.
# You may not resell it or claim it as your own.
Thank you for your understanding. Please comment and rate to let me know what you think so I can get better at this,. You will also earn credits for future purchases, so it’s a win-win!
** Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your purchase.
Copyright 2016/2017 Pumpkin Brownies