This includes each individual title in my differentiated Community Helpers Series plus my newest book about Careers.
It includes a total of at a .
• predictable text and image patterns
• key vocabulary words that are underlined and bold
• clear illustrations and text features to support comprehension
• interactive pages requiring higher-order thinking and written responses
• 2 differentiated options to accommodate various reading needs
• What Does a Mail Carrier Do?
• Who Works in a Hospital?
• What Does a Farmer Do?
• What Happens at the Vet's Office?
• What Is a Forest Ranger?
• What Does a Dentist Do?
• What Happens at a Grocery Store?
• What Does a Beekeeper Do?
• What Does a Baker Do?
• What Does a Lifeguard Do?
About Informing Others:
• News Reporter
• Radio Host
• Mail Carrier
About Safety and Enforcing Laws:
• Police Officer
• Forest Ranger
About Being Creative:
• Hair Stylist
About Construction and Repair:
This set of books integrates well with lessons about or and is supported by several standards for:
• Social Studies
Thank you for your interest in this item.
Happy teaching! :)
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog:Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards:Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page:Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook
My Instagram Page:AndreaKnight_onTpT