Engage your students with amazing activities !!!
File 1: Back to school
Everything you need to start the school year:
- classroom English
- school rules (must / mustn't / can / can't)
- school things
- school subjects: how to talk about a timetable
- a "Getting to know Me" printable: perfect for your students to remember everything they learned the previous year
- recap handout: likes and dislikes
- telling the time
- saying dates: perfect for students with bodily and kinesthetic intelligence
- games: wordsearch / scrambled letters / I have... who has... ?
- grammar stop: conjugation of be and have / have got
Written production and oral comprehension activities.
Printer friendly: most pages come in black and white.
British English or American English ? No need to worry: both versions are prodived. Just choose the one you want to use !
Teacher's notes and answer key provided for some activities.
File 2: Mannequin Challenge
Perfect to pratice BE + V-ing / describing actions
This product contains 2 files:
- file 1: action cards. 6 different themes: just print and cut , and let your students pick one card. They will have to perform the action represented on the card. There are 64 cards.
- file 2: only for the teacher. While presenting the mannequin challenge, you can project this file to guide your students along the different steps of this mannequin challenge.
Grammar: when watching the video in class, your students will have to describe each action performed by their classmates, using present BE + V-ing
"he is dancing" / "she is cooking" ...
File 3: Home sweet home
This is a complete lesson !
This file contains:
- vocabulary: rooms in the house
- reading comprehension: an email - a house description
- listening comprehension: chores
- writing activities: tell about your home - tell about your chores
- Chores: 12 flashcards
- Wordsearch games: rooms / chores
Answer key & Note to the teacher provided !
Grammar: Simple present / must
File 4: Jack and the Beanstalk
In this product you will get:
- the tale
- reading understanding questions (+ a work on the vocabulary)
- task cards: perfect to practice writing
- 2 final projets: either let them enact the tale using the puppets provided or let them draw and record the tale. All you will have to do is edit the video !
- wordsearch based on the tale
Grammar: perfect to start learning the past tense
File 5: Cultural landmarks: matching activity (fact - date)
Matching game: 7 events for 7 topics
- American history
- British history
- American monuments
- English Monuments
- Famous people
Your students' mission is to match each event with its right date and report everything on a timeline. Thanks to that, they will be able to calculate how long ago those events took place.
In case your students can't find the dates, I included 5 clues (just choose between written text or QR code).
This activity is group work friendly.
Teacher's notes included.
☆☆☆ Each file can be bought separately. ☆☆☆
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.