Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
20% OFF! This bundle (111 pages) has EVERYTHING you need for teaching about drama using a Christmas or holiday theme. Study stage properties, costume design, tableau, sound effects and end it with a really fun two-day lesson on the beloved musical, A Christmas Story!
And...….there's a BONUS LESSON (To thank you for purchasing the bundle.)
Each lesson includes:
- letter to teacher
- procedure--with time allotments
- teacher's script--what I say and how I say it!
- materials list-if needed
- visual examples if needed
- sources and links hot and ready to go!
- extension activities--both individual and group
- A Christmas Story lesson comes with a mini-lesson on the Tony Awards!
Comprehensive? You bet.
This is a unique, engaging bundle created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of 38 years.
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have said of Dramamommaspeaks products:
"Absolutely loved this resource and it tied in nicely with our excursion to see a production."
“WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS!”
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.