Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
BUNDLE AND SAVE!! This winter bundle (144 pages, 7 products) is suitable for upper elementary through middle school. Students perform one of two plays, study sound, costume, tableau and stage properties all centered around winter. Plus: You receive a BONUS Costume Design lesson on holiday parade characters. Just my gift to you for purchasing this bundle!!
- Play #1--The Little Girl and the Winter Whirlwinds (Comes with an two week unit of study, too!)
- Play #2--Ojisan and the Grateful Statues (Such a lovely Japanese tale)
- Sound Effects Lesson (Have fun exploring sound, especially those of the holidays)
- Costume Design Lesson (The Nutcracker Ballet is its focus)
- Tableau Lesson (This a great way to learn about tableau with an emphasis on the holidays)
- Stage Properties Lesson (A short lesson about stage properties using video clips as a fun resource)
Created by an award winning drama teacher of 38 years.
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks Products at: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is extremely complete and a well-designed resource. I love the video clip links! The Tony Awards section is a nice addition. I also appreciate the keys."
What a great resource to use with these older students. It is very comprehensive and will definitely involve them.
This is an amazing resource that gets students creating and planning a set for drama!! A fantastic way for students to practice skills that are necessary in life! Thank you!
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the“provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.