Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
SAVE 20%! This bundle contains SEVEN different lessons on costume design and gives your students an opportunity to study costume design and to be costume designers. These are great for the busy teacher. I've put it all together for you! These are great for a middle school or through high school drama class.
Note: THIS BUNDLE IS NOT MEANT TO BE A UNIT ON COSTUME DESIGN. THESE ARE INDIVIDUAL LESSONS CONCERNING COSTUME DESIGN.
A teacher can use several lessons in a year. Each lesson contains a few of the same basic concepts of costume design and additional information which focuses on a particular theme. A teacher could choose a particular holiday season (October or December) or something novel (Super Hero or Mascot). There are many choices here.
Each Costume Design Lesson includes:
• Warm Up Games--MY versions of several popular drama games
• The History of Costume Design
• Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
• Materials List
• Source & Video link list (Cirque De Soleil, Mascots, Wicked, Mary Poppins, Into
the Woods, Shrek, etc.)
• Pinterest board links with examples for some lessons
• Two Assignments--one drawing and one creative writing
Comprehensive? You bet.
Field tested and created by an award winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years, these lessons are guaranteed total student engagement.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will. Follow Me
Check out my other products at: Dramamommaspeaks
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for