showing 1-5 of 19 products
Save 10%! Here is a bundle (481 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning.
A teacher could assign one of these lesson to those students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
THREE WAYS TO USE THIS LESSON--1) Use it as stands 2) Split it up as mentioned below or 3)Several of these lessons have been made digital, so check each product’s page.
ATTENTION: If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out:
"Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
Or if you need to just get one page out of a multi page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
This Bundle Includes:
- Technical Theater Units--Set, Costume, Stage Props and Sound
- Play Script Analysis--Presentation and Project
- Musical Theater Lessons--Tony award winning musicals (Rent, The Prom, Dear Evan Hansen and Hadestown)
- Growth Mindset of Theater Artists
- Conversation Starters and Ice Breakers
- Word Wall--Theater Vocabulary and Definitions
- Famous Theater Artists--Lin Manuel Miranda, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep and Audra McDonald
For more information, check out my store at: Dramamommaspeaks
Here's What Buyers Say About My Products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.