BUNDLE English Fruit Vocabulary Practice
Products in this Bundle (5)
This bundle includes all the resources you need to learn fruit names in English. It includes 40 flashcards, dominoes, crosswords, compound words and a picture dictionary.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO GET MORE INFO ON THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Picture Dictionary – English Fruit
- Domino – English FRUIT
- English FRUIT Crosswords – plural and singular
- English FRUIT Compound words
- Digital Flashcards – English Fruit – (3 PowerPoint guessing games)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Vocabulary Practice: Classroom objects
- English Grammar - Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety at work
- English Grammar - Phrasal verbs CONSIST IN and CONSIST OF
- Back-to-school speaking activities
- English Grammar - Past Simple Game - Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
- English for sales - How to build a cold calling script
- English for sales - Words and Phrases for a Salesperson
- Imagine - John Lennon (songs for the classroom)
To get updates, follow up2dateSKILLS TpT store!
❤️ Rating is highly appreciated!
FREE TUTORIALS ON up2dateSKILLS' BLOG
Copyright © up2dateSKILLS
This resource is licensed for Individual Use. This means that purchasing a digital resource grants permission for use by one user, one teacher in his or her own classroom, one homeschool parent with his/her children, or one student. Such resources cannot be shared, given away, distributed, or sold. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. Additional licenses must be purchased at up2dateSKILLS online store. The type of license will be clearly stated in the product description.
Failure to comply with these guidelines is a copyright infringement and a violation of the EU copyright legislation and of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Keywords: Learn English, English Fruit Crosswords, Vocabulary practice, Fruit, Fruit names, Fruit picture dictionary, Fruit compound words.