This BUNDLE will help your students understand force and motion. Students will be working with force and motion vocabulary, exploring force and motion through ~ 5 ~ experiments, and completing a culminating STEM challenge. Writing is integrated throughout as students are expected to draw conclusions and complete a final analysis of their STEM device.
Included in this Product:
- Force and Motion Small Group Vocabulary Sorting Activity
- Force and Motion Vocabulary Cut and Paste (Answer Key)
- Force and Motion Vocabulary Quiz
- Little Pushes and Big Pushes Experiment
- Little Objects and Big Objects Experiment
- Increase Speed Experiment Recording Page
- Decrease Speed Experiment Recording Page
- Change Direction Experiment Recording Page
- STEM Challenge and Analysis Pages
Supports GA Science Standard S2P2: Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information to explain the effect of a force (a push or a pull) in the movement of an object (changes in speed and direction).
- a. Plan and carry out an investigation to demonstrate how pushing and pulling on an object affects the motion of the object.
- b. Design a device to change the speed or direction of an object.
- c. Record and analyze data to decide if a design solution works as intended to change the speed or direction of an object with a force (a push or a pull).
Keywords: Force, Motion, Mass, Push, Pull, STEM Experiment, Hands-On, Vocabulary, Review, Quiz
Only want part? Here are the individual activities:
Vocabulary: Force and Motion
Force and Mass Experiments: Force and Motion
STEM Challenge: Force and Motion