- SAVE 20% BY PURCHASING A BUNDLE! Fall is a special time of year. One of my favorite days, of course, is Halloween. Older students enjoy celebrating it, too. This bundle includes EIGHT lessons, a unit and three plays which strengthen cooperative learning, reading, writing, speaking, listening AND$37.30$44.00Save $6.70
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
BUNDLE: Save!!! In this Halloween themed bundle there is at least a week's worth of activities: creating a COSTUME DESIGN with Halloween characters, TABLEAU with a scary story and producing a SOUND EFFECTS scene suitable for any Halloween celebration.
If you have gifted and talented students as young as grade 4, your students may be ready for these challenging lessons.
Note: As a thank you to you for purchasing this bundle, I am giving you a STAGE PROPERTIES Halloween theme lesson for FREE!
Each product contains:
- Teacher's Script---what I say and how I say it!
- Procedures for each day broken down into minutes allotted for each step
- History on the particular subject
- List of creative subjects for the students to use
- Materials lists
- Photos to use as examples
- Suggested links for additional examples or enrichment
- and more
Time tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher, the "HALLOWEEN" BUNDLE is a winner!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
If you are looking for a costume design lessons for grades 3-5, go to: Costume Design for Grades 3-5
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks Products at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dramamommaspeaks
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.