BUNDLE: Holiday Speech and Language Game Boards Print or No Print
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Do you need something fun, no prep, and versatile for your students during holidays throughout the year? What about something that can be printed or used digitally? This BUNDLE of games has you covered!
For EACH holiday, there are 16 maze-like, themed game boards (for a total of 128 game boards) that target speech AND language! Each space on the game boards contain a written word that correlates with the speech/language goal being addressed. The game boards are more interesting that basic board games, and so this resource works well for older students.
The following 8 holidays are included: HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR'S EVE, VALENTINE'S DAY, ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EASTER and 4TH OF JULY.
The following targets are included for each of the above holidays:
- 8 SPEECH SOUNDS/BLENDS: /s/, /s/ blends, /th/, /l/, /l/ blends, /r/ initial, /r/ vocalic, /r/ blends
- 7 LANGUAGE GOALS: synonyms, antonyms, compare and contrast, multiple meaning words, categories, description, verbs
- 1 OPEN-ENDED BOARD: write/type your own targets!
For each holiday, there are 3 VERSIONS of included in a zipped file:
- The uses only black ink. Use this version for tabletop therapy or to send with a student for homework.
- The is colorful and uses interactive PDF features, including a clickable menu and fill-able text and check boxes. This version can be printed for repeated face-to-face therapy or uploaded to a teletherapy platform with the ability to use annotation to create the game pieces. You could also open it in Adobe Reader (free for Mac and PC) and screen share from a teletherapy platform. For more information on that, click HERE.
- The version contains movable game pieces. When you open the PDF in the downloaded zipped file, click on the designated button on the PDF which will automatically prompt you to make a copy for your own Google Drive™. This version works well in teletherapy via screen share.
A brief "HOW TO" GUIDE that explains these options is also included in the zipped file.
To learn more about using GOOGLE SLIDES™ in teletherapy, check out this FREE VIDEO and this BLOG POST!